This is a blog to share the travels Win and I are having and our adventures together.
We started section hiking the Appalachian Trail for several years and were trying to finish a through hike starting March of 2020 when the pandemic hit
Previously I had a blog at blogger (for personal matters), tried a wordpress.com blog and had a trail journal at Trail Space. The advantage of using this blog, here, is that I can update it while on my phone and backpacking, and I don’t have to deal with the advertisements or other issues of some hosting sites.
The expected audience for this blog is very, very small, but important to me.
Posts are at: https://adrr.com/d20/posts/
I generally don’t suggest that anyone bother with my prior writing. But, for those who are interested, here is the information:
- My attempt at a backpacking blog for when we started trying to do a through hike is at https://ethesis.wordpress.com/
- My Trail Space trail journal entrees begin at https://www.trailjournals.com/journal/entry/596552
- My first blog started in 1997 at http://adrr.com/living/one.htm
- I followed that up at http://ethesis.blogspot.com/
- I’m a sometimes part of a group blog at https://wheatandtares.org/author/ethesis/